PROCESSES INVOLVE IN MEDIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
The process of solving the problem or issues between the members of a family is known as mediation. In the process of mediation, there is an involvement of a third party that acts as the mediator. He/she can act as a neutral person. And provides both parties to discuss their problem and give suggestions for settlements.
Divorce mediation is a field that provides the couples a chance to think again about the divorce. The mediator tries his best to make them to the settlement. In divorce mediation, the main function of the mediator to guide you to save the relationship. The mediator neither belongs to you and your spouse but he is a third party that helps you and your partner figure out what is best and what is not. The settlement by the divorce mediator between the couples becomes possible if both parties are ready to compromise on certain things. Moreover, mediation is less expensive and confidential. Divorce mediation also gives you to choose the different conditions to settle the dispute. The main concern of divorce mediation based in Melbourne to save the relationship.
- Discussion session held between husband and wife.
- Involving the third party that helps in the coordination of both parties, this third party can be a family member, friend, or a mediator.
- The mediator guides both to discuss the settlement option.
- The mediator also negotiated the possible settlement and select the one, on which both parties are agreed.
FAMILY DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
Family dispute resolution helps people to resolve conflicts by communication. The responsibility of the family dispute resolution to guide the members of the family in making a decision. Family dispute resolution requires genuine participation of the parents to resolve the different issues regarding parenting or related to the children. The family dispute resolution is the guidance for the broken family. The family dispute resolution has some process to solve the dispute.
- Firstly, both parties must understand what the actual problem is.
- Then listening to each other patiently and respect opponents point of view,
- Share information related to the dispute,
- If they have a greater idea of settlement then share it with the member,
- Try or test as many solutions as you can.
- Make a report of the whole process so nobody can deny it.
COMMERCIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
Commercial dispute resolutions are for the dispute that occurs commercially with the businessman or other party.
- The first the commercial dispute resolution try best to agree both parties talk.
- The second step of the commercial dispute resolution involves discussing the possible outcomes so that on which both parties can agree and make a settlement.
The main purpose of mediation and dispute resolution to dismiss the problem by giving suggestions so that families can continue living together in a better way. For more information, please log on to https://anytimemediation.com.au/.